Author(s): Paul Clitheroe
Do you feel like your finances are out of control? Is debt a problem? Are you wondering when and if you'll be able to retire comfortably? Or do you want to increase your wealth, maximise the benefits of investments you already have, or just become smarter with your money?
Whatever your personal finance interests, objectives or concerns, Paul Clitheroe, one of Australia's best-known and respected financial advisers, can show you how to become more financially successful and secure. Some of the money issues Paul looks at include-
- how to become debt-free sooner, including getting on top of credit cards
- how to make your money go further as well as grow
- how to select the right investments and understand the risks and returns
- how to get the best out of superannuation
- how to minimise tax
- how to find a good financial adviser
- how to set yourself up for a better retirement.
This edition also features a new opening chapter showing how, if you do a little research and follow Paul's advice, you can actually save thousands of dollars a year on financial products and services. Buying Making Moneymight turn out to be one of the best money decisions you'll ever make!
Viking, 1999. Reprint. A fine, unmarked copy that presents as brand new..